
Good morning to all Smithers !!!
Well, it is done ! And it has already become a huge success ! For this reason, I´d like to thank you all for the commitment with the project. Undoubtedly, we are a great team of smithers but once again, I should remind you of our next steps to be followed :
1 - As our colleague Ann Blue told us and I do agree with that ! - this space should be great fun ( it is indeed ) and a real source of a rewarding learning experience. So, I believe we can achieve multiple goals in here. For instance, why not post our favourite Youtube links ? Can you do that ? If you don´t , please ask our Editor ( Daniel ) to lend you a helping hand.
2 - I got another idea ( please feel free to debate them ok ? ) We are all moderators and our task is to encourage ( instigate or even force ....ahahha) our workmates ( from our branch only ! ) to acess the blog. Let´s spread the idea. As we are all contributors and also moderators, everyone is allowed to invite other people. The one who invites more people will get a Smithean surprise, ok ? Maybe my autograph.... let´s see what I can do .
3 - Keep posting !!! By the way, I loved Smith Facts session ! Well done, Saucer !
No comments:
Post a Comment