It´s strange, but since we created the blog, we haven´t "smithed" much... I think it´s high time we started getting together to decide on our next moves... THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!
All in all, this is our space, and I feel it´s quite static!!!
.
.
.
>>>IF IT'S PLEASURE LAND... LET'S TAKE ALL THE ADVANTAGE OF IT<<<
5/27/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I see eye to eye with you, I couldn´t agree more, I entirely agree with what you say and other CPE sentences like these....
Cheers
I think we should "smith" in all verb tenses, such as":
I'll smith...I've smithed...I've been smithing...I'd smith...and so on hahahahahahahaha
Saucer
This is the first time I´ve smithed guys. I feel elated!!!
LOL LOL
I have to thank saucer for this!
See ya
Guys "putavideo"!!!! or "putafilm"!!!
KKKKK
The first smithiation we never forget.....
Love to you all!!
ahahahahah
You guys are wonderful....
Pat, it had to be you.
Vally,
welcome to this fantastic world.
(Marconi Ferraço's begging to take part in this world too). He's here by my side ashamed for not having joined yet.
SHAME ON HIM!!!
Post a Comment